2. Log in with your Portrait ID: CG975002Y0 and Access Code located in your picture package.
Meeker Spirit Day
Friday, October 9th
School Lunch Menu's
New for the 2015-2016 school year, the Nutrition Services Department will no longer be distributing/providing paper copies of the menu. Our departmental theme for the coming year is to ‘embrace technology’! Implementing paperless menus aligns with this focus. We began notifying our customers (students, parents, guardians, etc.) when this decision was made in April.
• Menus are available online. On the District 6 homepage these is a quick link on the top, left for Menus. Clicking on this link will take customers to Nutrislice (our online menu platform). Or you can click here.
• Menus can be printed very easily directly from the Nutrislice website.
• FREE menu app is available for smart phones. Search for Nutrislice to download.
• This information will be shared via social media to our customers—D6 Nutrition Facebook, etc.)
• Every school will receive business size cards advertising our transition to paperless menus (plus instructions for accessing menus online or via the Nutrislice app). These cards can be distributed to students, parents, guardians, etc. who have questions about the lack of paper menus.
Please direct any additional questions, concerns or suggestions to Jeremy West or Kara Sample at email@example.com – 970-348-6607.
Citizens Academy- INFORMATION
It’s the time of year again for residents to have an opportunity to get an up-close and personal look at District 6, our operations, and our schools. The sixth annual Citizens Academy is beginning Monday, October 5. The program will continue the first Monday of each month (except January) through May. Academy participants will tour schools, the administration building and other support service offices. Topics will include overviews of school finance and administration, curriculum and instruction, assessment, facility maintenance, school safety and discipline, special programs and unique opportunities for students, blended learning, transportation services and student nutrition. If you know anyone who would be interested in participating in this program, please have them contact Communications Director Theresa Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (970) 348-6003.